Live life to the full with a personal alarm
Enjoy independence, safety and peace of mind from the UK's leading provider.
Join the thousands of others living with the peace of mind that SureSafe personal alarms bring to families.
We help older people to live independently in their own homes. Giving people the reassurance that help is never far away if they need it. Whether you are looking for a personal alarm for yourself or a loved one, we can help.
Choose Your Alarm
We offer the broadest range of alarms on the market. You can choose the right alarm for your needs and order online. Or, if you have questions, call us on 0800 112 3201 and our friendly knowledgeable team can help.
Get Set Up
We’ll deliver your alarm the next working day. It will be ready to use out of the box. Our alarms are easy to use – simply press to call for help. If you have any questions, we are always available to help.
Simply wear your alarm and you'll know that there will be someone there when you need them. We can keep you safe 24 hours a day 7 days a week. We’re here for you whenever you need us.
Most Popular Personal Alarms
- Fully Mobile
- Automatic Fall Detection
- GPS Tracking
- Helping People Stay in their Homes Longer
- Uses Landline
Why Choose SureSafe Personal Alarms?
You can feel confident choosing SureSafe personal alarms. We are the leading provider of personal alarms in the UK for a reason… many reasons in fact!
- You’re in safe hands - Our UK based monitoring centres currently help keep over 170,000 people living safely and independently in the UK.
- We have the expertise to keep you safe – We know what we are doing. Our management team of trained professionals has over 50 years of experience in delivering first class alarm services.
- A proven track record of helping people - Want to know how good we are? Ask our existing customers! On average, our customers give us 4.8/5 stars, 98% would recommend us to a friend.
- First class service, every time – We are rated ‘EXCELLENT’ on Reviews.io
- Industry leading technology – We lead the way with high quality, easy to use alarms. We launched the first and best mobile personal alarm in the UK, the tried and trusted SureSafeGO.
Looking for a specific feature?
What is a personal alarm?
Put simply, a personal alarm is designed to keep people living independently and safely in their own homes. It is an alarm that can be worn on the body, either on the wrist or on a lanyard around the neck. The alarm is pressed when you or your loved one gets into difficulty. This can include following a slip or trip, or a sudden illness such as a heart attack, a stroke or an epileptic seizure. They bring confidence and safety to the alarm user, and peace of mind to worried family and friends. Everyone can rest assured that help is always available, quickly and easily.