- 24/7 Monitoring
- We are here 24/7 to answer your alarm calls and get the help you need
- Fully Mobile
- Use it in the home, garden or even when out and about. Peace of mind wherever you are
- Automatic Fall Detection
- This alarm detects a fall and automatically calls for help without needing to press the SOS button
- Talking Watch
- Talk directly through the watch, not a far away base unit, to get the help you need - fast!
- Friends & Family App
- Allows loved ones to provide coordinated care together, as well as additional features included
Explore the UK's most feature-packed wristworn GPS personal alarm!
SPECIAL OFFER - £20 OFF*: SureSafeGO Plus 24/7 Connect + App
What's the differences
The 'NEW' SureSafeGO 24/7 Connect monitored personal alarm watch is the market leading product designed to help keep your loved one living safely and independently.
This smartwatch looking designed personal alarm offers all the best safety features you would expect from a SureSafe alarm, built into a stylish and discreet personal alarm watch.
At first glance the SureSafeGO Plus 24/7 Connect can look like a normal smartwatch to someone else - there is none of the potential stigma associated with wearing a person alarm watch. The design can easily being mistaken for a FitBit, an Apple watch or a Samsung watch. What’s more, it operates as a watch in the normal way, with the ability to tell the time at the touch of a button.
But scratch the surface and you will see that this personal alarm watch is packed full of features designed to keep your loved one safe. And while the technology in the SureSafeGO Plus 24/7 Connect is cutting edge, you don’t need to worry about your loved one not being able to use it. All the personal alarm watch wearer needs to do is wear it, and press the SOS button if they need help. The SureSafeGO Plus does the rest!
The headline features of the SureSafeGO Plus 24/7 Connect alarm include:
- • SOS Button – call for help at the touch of a button.
- • 24/7 Monitored – connect to our response centre for guaranteed help - and fast, 24/7.
- • Fully Mobile – use at home, in the garden, in the car… wherever you go!
- • GPS Tracking – industry leading location accuracy so we send help to where you are.
- • Find Me Function - see your loved ones' location in an instant, should you need to.
- • Fall Detection – detects falls and calls for help without needing to push the button.
- • Talking Smartwatch – talk directly through the smartwatch, from wherever you are.
- • Home Beacon – know if your loved one is at home at a glance.
- • Medication Reminders – set up to 3 medication reminders per day.
- • Geo Fence – set safe-zones and get alerts if your loved one wanders (via App).
- • Discreet Smartwatch Design – none of the stigma of an alarm, all of the style!
- • Water Resistant – designed for use in the shower, the highest risk place for a fall.
- • 4-6 Day Battery Life - long-life battery, up to 6 times longer than Apple watch.
Additionally, the SureSafeGO Plus 24/7 Connect comes with an accompanying ‘family & friends’ App. The added feature, included free in the low monthly fee, allows friends and family to provide a more connected level of care for their loved one. Features of the ‘family & friends’ App include:
- • Current Location - request 'on demand' location update for up to date info.
- • Location History - view the last 8 locations your loved one has been to.
- • Activity Log/Event History - review device activity, listing alerts, alarms, updates and more.
- • Watch Status - up to date watch connection and watch signal quality information.
- • Battery Status - see battery status in real time so it never runs out of power.
- • Chat Feature - secure in-app family chat feature to allow better connected care.
- • In App Alerts - get alerts in the app for things like low battery.
As you can see, the SureSafeGO Plus 24/7 Connect alarm is one of the most comprehensive devices on the market, while remaining simple to use and stylish to wear. What’s more, you can feel confident because it is a SureSafe alarm - the UK leaders of personal alarms and mobile safety devices. Our alarms keep tens of thousands of people in the UK safe every day, you know your loved one is in safe hands when they are wearing a SureSafe alarm.
Family & Friends App
Our family and friends App allows loved ones to provide truly connected care. With up to 3 Apps per user, family members can access important information about the alarm, chat with other nominated carers and monitor your loved one's location if needed. Check out some of the features below.
Wear it your way! With 10+ watch strap designs to choose from!
Learn More About The SureSafeGO Plus 24/7 Connect
Learn more about the SureSafeGO Plus 24/7 Connect alarm. This small and stylish smartwatch design alarm is packed full of features. Easily mistaken for an Apple Watch or a FitBit, this discreet wrist worn alarm has a lot to offer! An SOS button, fall detection, GPS tracking, but still super simple to use. All your loved one needs to do is push the button, the alarm does the rest!
Why Choose 24/7 Monitoring? - A Small Investment Can Save a Life
Enjoy the absolute peace of mind that having 24/7 monitoring for your loved ones' alarm brings. The SureSafeGO Plus 24/7 Connect alarm link through to our UK based monitoring centres that currently help keep over 170,000 people living safely and independently in the UK. All for only 70p per day!
It doesn't matter what time of the day or night, what day of the week, SureSafe will be there. Once the call is answered our friendly team of trained response centre operatives will get your loved one the help they need. This could be calling the emergency services, letting family members know they need help, or simply offering a bit of advice about something.
Our friendly team of Response Centre Operators are trained and experienced in helping older people get the help they need, fast. We are there 24/7, night and day. We can have an ambulance on its way within a couple of minutes of receiving a call, meaning your loved one gets the help they need as fast as possible. If your loved one has a heart attack, a stroke or a heavy fall then you want them to have medical attention as soon as possible.
"Mum is recovering well after recently suffering a stroke. The ambulance service said that because Mum had medical attention within minutes of pressing her personal alarm watch she would be home soon, and make a full recovery. Thank you SureSafe!"David Edinburgh
- Dimensions: 47 x 35 x 15 mm
- Weight: 38 grams
- Warranty: 12 Month Limited Warranty
Low Battery Reminder
No Landline Needed
No Installation Needed
Discreet and Lightweight
- Smartwatch Personal Alarm
- Black Silicone Stud Strap
- Charging Cable
- Charging Plug
- Instruction Manual
- Peace of Mind!
Not Looking For 24/7 Monitoring?
If 24/7 monitoring is not suitable for your needs then check out the SureSafeGO Plus Family Monitored alarm. This fully mobile personal alarm watch with fall detection, GPS location tracking, a family & friends app and so much more can be programmed with up to 3 telephone numbers of your choice.
What do others say about SureSafe?
Want to really know how good SureSafe are? Hear from the people who really know, our customers. Read a selection of reviews from customers who trust SureSafe to keep them, or their loved ones, safe.
See what others think of the SureSafeGO Plus Family Monitored Alarm
SureSafe supplied a remote GPS for my elderly mother so that she could raise an alarm in an emergency. The process was quick, well explained and has provided the reassurance we had hoped for.
Our Mum (92) is very happy with her Suresafe alarm purchased a few years ago, so we have just got the same one for her recently widowed sister (96). Customer service / speed of delivery/ quality of the product and the reassurance provided are all excellent.
SURESAFE ALARMS HAVE GIVEN ME EXCELLENT SERVICE FOR THE LAST 4 YEARS. I THOROUGHLY RECEOMMEND THE COMPANY.
Personal service has been second to none, Richard gave very comprehensive advice, not pushy in the slightest and gained a great understanding of my requirements. Didn't get annoyed with my frequent calls and messages asking for help! Can't recommend highly enough, thanks guys 👌👌
Such a helpful personal company - Felt very at ease and secure using them for a family member, A weight lifted off my shoulders knowing there safe! Would recommend this company to everyone! Thank you again - 5*
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I set up a SureSafeGO Plus 24/7 Connect Alarm?
At SureSafe we offer user guides and instruction manuals for each of our personal alarms to help you set up and operate your device. You will find a manual for the SureSafeGO Plus Family Monitored Alarm within this section as well.
You can call us on 0800 112 3201, should you need further assistance, and a member of our customer services team will be happy to help you.