With so many different types of personal alarm on the market it can be a daunting task to choose what is the best personal alarm for you.
With that in mind we have put together an easy to understand review of SureSafe’s 24/7 Connect service to compare with Age UK Personal Alarms and Saga Personal Alarms offerings.
Alongside SureSafe, Age UK and Saga are 2 of the leading personal alarms companies in the UK. See our chart below that compares key factors to consider when choosing SureSafe.
* comparison based on publicly available info. Correct as of 29.07.15
SureSafe Equipment Highlights:
- UK designed & manufactured
- Flexible & discreet alarm button wearing options (either pendant, wristband or belt-clip)
- Waterproof pendant
- Two-way communication in an emergency
- Access to help at any hour of the day, every day of the week
SureSafe Monitoring Centre Highlights:
- Access to one of the largest and most established monitoring centres in the United Kingdom
- Trusted by 100,000 people across the country
- Handling over 10,000 calls per day
- Highly skilled operators
- Accredited to the highest UK standards
Looking for more reasons to choose SureSafe? Here are 5 more for you:
1. Want lower monthly payments? See our range of flexible payment options here.
2. SureSafe can offer solutions for people without telephone landlines.
3. SureSafe offers a range of mobile devices that give protection both at home and away from it e.g. at the shops, taking a walk, etc.
4. SureSafe also offer products with automatic fall detection that will activate the alarm if the wearer has a fall. Essential in the event of a loss of consciousness, or mobility e.g. a stroke
5. A monthly fee monitored service not suit your needs or your budget? SureSafe has a range of non-monitored ‘friends & family’ alarms here, all with an affordable one off payment, no contracts and no ongoing fees.
Why choose us? Because ‘You’re Never Alone with SureSafe’.